- This event has passed.
Paint Your Pet Class in College Park
June 4, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$85
Get your ticket and mark your calendar now for a Paint Your Pet Class in College Park “Pop Art”-style by Karen Hesselbach of High Hound Low Hound, and hosted by College Park Gallery!
- 3:00 PM, Saturday, June 4, 2022
- College Park Gallery at the corner of Edgewater Drive and Princeton Street
- 30-minute mingle with food and drink
- Approximate 1.5 hours of painting class in a group setting, including some one-on-one guidance
- one (1) 8″ x 10″ canvas with drawing of your pet ready to paint that is yours to keep at the end of class
- acrylic paints, paint brushes, easel, water cup, and apron
No previous painting experience is necessary. Join expert teacher Karen for a fun, casual, and relaxed two hours of group instruction with some one-on-one guidance in the painting of YOUR beloved fur babies on a just-for-you, fully prepared 8” x 10” canvas. Walk away from the Paint Your Pet Class in College Park with your own keepsake creation and, perhaps, a newfound hobby!
An artist from childhood, Karen majored in Fine Art in college and has worked as a creative professional for more than 20 years, lending her talents to renowned brands that include Disney and Anthropologie. Equally a lover of animals (and OG dog mom to the second generation of high hounds and low hounds!), Karen parlayed that keen eye for color, form, and composition into the creation of her one-woman company in 2018, painting portraits and gifts that depict the fur babies of pet parents nationwide.
After the successful purchase of your ticket(s), please send up to two (2) photos of your pet by June 1, 2022, to email@example.com. These photos will be used to prepare your canvas so that on the day of the event, you can jump right into the painting fun!